Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year- New Goals

Okay, this is so sad my last post was december 2009. That was a year ago, really. Pretty sad . I am pretty embarased to even post this. I am a person that loves to keep up with stuff. I love writing letters, cards and notes. I am going to do a better job up keeping up with this blog. My friend Molly started her new Blog and just reminded me that I love doing this blog , I just need to make time for it.Here is a little on us. Drew- my oldest is 4 years Old. He is growing like a weed and loves to be hyper! He is full of funny sayings all the time. He is a technological savy little boy. Cooper - who is 21 months old. He is growing and growing and starting to talk and talk. He is my book worm. he will sit in a chair for hours just reading and reading, even though he can't yet. Bobby is still with Enterprise Rent -A-Car, but he is in the fleet division. So they are now called Enterprise Fleet. They are a seperate entity of Enterprise Rent A Car. He is now been promoted this past summer to Controller. So proud of him. I am now with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. I moved on from being with the builder (joint venture) with Signature Homes and Wells Fargo. I am much happier being back at Wells Fargo. Well this is a little update on us. Pictures to follow soon!

No comments: