Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow in March

helping grammy and grampy go back to GA
SMILE

my cutie



Drew dropping all teh snowballs



Bobby trying to throw a snowball, but not at me !



Drew helping Grampy so he can go home :)






our street Nicholas Drive













Go Jackets!!!!









The mailbox









Our house with pretty snow!!!









More snow falling












Bobby and Mom and Dad's car when the snow started this mornning.











Drew droped his glove right after we went outside, oooops













Bobby and Drew getting ready to start playing in the snow .














We can't believe it we got snow. I was up this morning and heard it sleet so I knew there was no way we were going to get any snow. Then my dad woke up and said "SNOW", I tought he was kidding. NOPE. It was really beautiful and at one point we had to come inside cause it was so windy and snow blowing every different way. We went outside three times before it melted away. It was really nice to finally have snow.

No comments: